Saturday, January 13, 2007

Roll the Dice


Hello all!


I have the family back on the time here in Chennai; we are into the swing of school and work again and we are fortunatly blessed with +28 in January. I really feel for everyone back home as it has shown up on the weather network site at -48 a few days in a row now, this is damn cold and my heart goes out to everyone.


To all of you resort hopping - tequila popping - tanning oil slopping - hedonist beach walking - escaping minus 48 - you are the smart ones! Welcome home and I hope your skin didn't fall off in the Mexican sun. I am going to roll the dice and propose next year we all plan a trip to Mexico together it would be a blast!

Well back to the poolside it is sunny and hot out - just have to rub it in a little more (i still can't believe it is -48 in the peg!!!)

Dave

No comments: