Thursday, February 01, 2007

Kolton Happy 6th Birthday!

Hey Kolton

I wanted to wish you a happy birthday from all of us here, 6 years old! I remember when you were just a little guy in the bassinet and your Dad had to throw the cat across the room because it kept trying to cuddle you.

Aunty Brandy told me you asked your Mom if Gage could come home for your birthday, I wish I could say 'sure!' but we are a long way away and we just wouldn't make it on time.

Instead of a birthday present you can unwrap, we just made you this short video. You will just have to wait while it downloads - pretend the whole time you are tearing the paper off of a great big box filled with sardines. Or hotdogs, whatever your mom makes you eat at night.

Love From
Emerson
Gage
Aunty Brandy
Uncle Dave

1 comment:

The Shindle's said...

Thank you so much for the present. I really liked the slow motion sword fight. I miss you and love you all LOTS.
Love Kolton
Thanks guys for putting this together. Kolton was very excited to watch the movie over and over again. We all miss you and can't wait to see you in June.
Angie