Friday, December 01, 2006

Suckers and Peanut Butter

We are getting closer to the fantastic voyage home, today is the penultimate Friday we will be here in 2006.

Had a fun day today; took the bike to work, Gage had a disco, I won a game of 10,000, Amy learned to drive.

Tomorrow we are off to Kerala with our fingers crossed it will be hot and sunny to enjoy the beautiful beaches to Trivandrum.

See you all soon!!!!

Love Dave

Check out this funny little video of Emerson playing in the car:


2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love the video of Emmy. I can't wait to see you guys. I also can't believe how well Emmy is talking. Brandy may come after Ava but I am all over Emmy!
Love Auntie Ang

Shelly said...

Shelly says: I'm not to sure about peanut butter but suckers are right up my alley.Thanks for sharing.Emmy's hair looks long.Miss you guys,see you soon. Love SNO