Monday, June 25, 2007

Weekend at the Lake



Aaahh what a glorious breath of fresh air, the lake was great this weekend! Brandy went on a girls shopping weekend to Fargo and GF (that's Grand Forks) and I took the kids out to Lee River.

We had fun; we roasted marshies, we swam in the lake, we picked woodticks off our skin and we fixed the hot tub. It was awesome. I poisoned the driveway and managed to over fill the sink enough to wet almost the whole kitchen, which left me feeling somewhat silly ... oh well at least I still haven' had time to put the floor in or else there might be a little damage to fix.

The long weekender coming up should be good too; I will get McPig back to work and chop the long grass down and there will be huge fire in the back pit.

See you soon
Dave


Brandy and the shoppers about to depart ...

G Man having some fun with the marshmallow pokers....

No comments: