Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Berry Picking


Blackberries - the way of life. Can you imagine a world that didn't have radio waves and electronic devices to amuse our central data processing clusters (a.k.a the HUMAN BRAIN)?????

I look at this picture and imagine a daily routine that might not depend so heavily on faceless communication, on words typed through traffic and meetings, on messages driven by emotion and pressure and the immediate need for answers.

I am not sure how I feel about it and how it will change the '9-5' stress, but I am open and ready for the path in front of me and all that it brings.

There are the days that I have a severe case of phantom vibrate in my right hip ... and I have been caught checking for messages that don't exist simply through forced routine. I am ready to make a change and grow; ready for new information - challenges - relationships - sucesses - fears - memories.

-Happy trails

Dave
Posted by Picasa

No comments: