Monday, May 26, 2008

Lake Weekender

Another great weekend at the Lee Riviera .. .. ..

If the Red Wings keep up their pace it will be a disappointing streak for the Penguins; I watched game one at the Brown's and game two just now at home and I am not impressed (only because I am cheering for Pittsburgh (only because B is cheering for Detroit)).

I pretended to be a master angler during the 2nd intermission on Saturday I caught 3 fish off the dock - a new record for myself, and it made up for a bit of fishless years in the past.

We ate like kings and enjoyed the weather, all is well and into another week.


Emerson looking tall on a morning walk

Gage and Miles (or is it Justin?) on an Orc hunt

Matty B and Karis' new purchase (Congrats again!)

Supervisor Brown - doing what he does best.

Gageman taking a little break with Fire Emblem

Mama and Emmy enjoying a little sleep in the morning sun

G playing with some cards ..

Emmy enjoing the freedom of swings

-Dave


Posted by Picasa

No comments: