Sunday, March 25, 2007

In the tires again

It's been a fun weekend in Chennai.

Mamma 'O is seeing alot of things and I am sure once her head stops spinning she will have some good stories to tell.

We took Gage to play with his friend Topi from Finland; he is the second of his crew to leave India. Bye Topi and Gage really misses you!

They just hung out at Topi's house for a few hours before going to a movie, but the movie was done early (too scary) and when we got there I took Gage on the go carts. It was awesome. Gage's first time driving was really great and although he was quite nervous he was a pretty good driver (helmet on and cushion at his back so he could reach the pedals).

The track was tight, with an 'up' section and a 'down' section, the down section was really fast and shot you into a sharp left turn. Most of the time when I came around the corner I saw G getting pulled out of the tires, huge grin on his face and thumbs in the up postion. He loved it!

Ask G when you see him about the 'slow sign' and the wall, I will let him tell you the story as it is pretty funny.


While G was at Topi's house we drove down ECR to Ideal Beach and played by the Ocean and in the pool. I have some funny left eye going on and the combination of wind, sand, salt, heat and chlorine did not help out. Check out the funny picture. Today, one day later, I am clearing up already. I thought it might be Madras Eye, and if by Monday I am not almost clear I will get a doctor to give his professional opinion. More to come on the eye.




Peace from India
DM

No comments: